John Jantsch of the Duct Tape Marketing Blog has some interesting ideas for different places to advertise your business in your local area beyond running ads in your local papers.
In his blog post, The Best Place to Advertise in Your Town, John says:
"Here is a list of some of the most "duct tapey" places in your town that you might consider testing for ROI. (Please add your favorites to the comments)
- Church bulletins
- Public Library bulletin boards
- Coffee shop bulletin boards
- Grocery store bulletin boards
- School sports programs
- Delivery service ride along flyers
- Hotel rack brochure boxes
- Pizza boxes"
MLM Marketing Blog