Blog Your Book is for writers who want to learn how to write a book using a blog.
In my 26 years as a writer/editor, I have met lots of people who want to write a book, but few who have actually done it. I'd like to change that. My goal is to provide tips, coaching and inspiration to help you get started with your writing project AND enjoy the process.
Why use a blog to write your book? Here's some good reasons:
- A blog is an excellent tool for organizing your book content.
- A blog breaks down the process of writing a book into bite-size pieces, so you can avoid the writer's block and resistance you might have to completing your book.
- A blog helps you to promote your book as you write it. Many bloggers have had major publishers approach them with a book contract on the strength of their blog content alone.
- A blog makes the writing process more enjoyable and allows for more freedom and naturalness in your writing.
- There are lots more reasons, but you get the idea . . .
As this site grows, I hope to share lots of success stories and other good stuff with you to make your dream of writing a book a reality.
Editor, Blog Your Book